Friday, September 4, 2015

Redirection...

I spent the better part of yesterday trying to figure out how redirect brettofrextralife.com to Blogger. That whole expierence left me with one conclusion...I am NOT tech savvy. I worked on my streaming software and made a couple of scenes. Also did a short test and all seems well ; the output was pretty impressive compared to last year. This morning I connected my rss feed to Facebook and Twitter, now you can follow me on Twitter and join the #Brettforextralife revolution. So, things are definitely looking good. I still need to work on the "Hangout" page and update my twitch page but I feel good about the progress. Finally, I will reiterate, please share me with your friends or stop by and donate. I still need a very first donor! You could be the original Hero (insert epic music here).

No comments:

Post a Comment