Sunday, September 6, 2015

This is my slacker weekend.

As for progress, I haven't done much to the site. Yesterday I put up some new pictures on Twitch, but that's it. This is a lazy weekend. You know what, I am going to blame my lack of progress on Netflix. I found a new show and can't stop watching it. You guys know what I mean, right? I expect I will be working hard again on Tuesday. Today and tomorrow seem like good days to test out the stream. So stop by twitch.tv/radiologikal and see if there is some action. You can also check out some of the links I have. No, "Hangout" is not working yet. Go ahead and explore. If you are looking for a gaming community, head over to Gaiscioch (the link is also up there) members play a plethora of games, but the main focus is Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online (PC). Guess that is it for now. Remember. Share. Donate. Be a Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment