Saturday, November 2, 2019

Just my 100 cents...

A 24 hour game marathon is hard. Even though we don't play for 24 hours straight, up to 9 hours a day is pretty intense. Games start to feel old, boredom starts to set in and with any marathon, the end seems forever away, even if it is something we love.  To help change pace, I decided to go a ahead and give the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass trial a go. For a dollar? Why not.


The first game I am downloading for Aidyn is Halo 5. Unfortunetely, I had to uninstall 4 other games to make room for it. He's been bugging me for a while now to let him play Halo and since it's #ForTheKids, why not? Also, it was a dollar.
The game is about halfway downloaded. Hopefully he can start playing in about 15 mins. I'm really proud of my Dude for his dedication to helping others this weekend. He choose to stay to stay at home and participate in Extra-Life weekend instead of going with Grammy which usually trumps anything. So, this game pass is my way of saying you are kind of awesome, Aidyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment