Monday, November 2, 2020

Brett's crappy memory recap.

We got so wrapped in saving the kids yesterday that I completely forgot to update the blog! After fighting off the anglo-saxons with the might of the Slav cavalry and the help of Fog controlling the German and Viking units we dropped into one of my favorite games in the last 20 years. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 has everything I love in a game. Shooting, looting, and character progression help me to save Washington DC and the kids IRL! And to think, all of these things are accomplished without a jump button! 



Once we finished collecting intel on the rogue agent called "Wraith" it was sadly time to move on to our next endeavor in a game that was new to me.  I almost instantly fell in love with Gatewalkers. This game pits you against nature, wildlife, and aggressive humanoids called the Surians while you fight to collect enough resources to heal your dying world. Not to mention you have to fight your own nightmares if you stay out in the dark too long. One of my newest loves in gaming being the survival/crafting game, I will definitely buy this blend of hack and slash mixed with survival and crafting aspects. Gatewalkers WILL be in my repertoire.  I chose the path of the tanky guardian to quell the tides and take the beating for my fellow party members Izzmina and Fog.  A while into the set Maligor joined us as well and we finished strong with a few quests under our belt. 


Don't forget that The Chouinard Family will be gaming all week alongside our Gaiscioch Teammates so there is plenty of time to toss a coin to save the kids. (Witcher reference anyone?) Head over to The Chouinard Family donation page and give a child an Extralife.

No comments:

Post a Comment