Sunday, November 6, 2022

I really do have a terrible memory...

     Day 3... I really do have a terrible memory folks. I get so engaged in saving the kids that I forget to post what I was doing.. to save the kids! So, Day 3 started with the WHOLE Chouinard family trying to tackle some goals that Elcee had set for us. 

1. Build a giant mansion

2 Go to the end


Neither of which we accomplished. I'll tell you what we did accomplish.. Dying.. A LOT. No worries though. The real goal is to help the children that use The Children's Miracle Network not have that issue. 


    After the Minecraft block was over we all ate some lunch. Gotta fill the tums with the yums in order to get things done. 


    Then it was right back at it. Nuk and I jumped into 7 Days to Die together and again.. managed to get nothing accomplished. Nuk died alot. I just ran around to different biomes trying to gather things. Then threw all of those things into a storage chest that I never returned to. Either way it was still a TON of fun. I forgot how fun 7DtD actually is. So many updates. And with that. The day was over. It's time for dinner and then bed. Don't worry though. You can still go to the donation page and get your donations in.




No comments:

Post a Comment